Receive the latest on our new products and great deals!
Char Crust Roasted Garlic Peppercorn rub is made with savory roasted garlic and fresh cracked peppercorns which wil make music in your mouth. With the added hint of Worcestershire- and lavender from the fields of France - this symphonic sensation will create a crescendo of flavor with steak, fish (especially salmon), lamb and cauliflower.
Roasted Red Potatoes with Roasted Garlic Peppercorn Rub
20 cleaned red potatoes - cut in half
1/2 cup Garlic Avocado Oil
1 package Roasted Garlic Peppercorn Rub
Coat the potatoes in the oil and toss in the Roasted Garlic Peppercorn Rub. Bake in a pre-heated 375F oven for approximately 40 minutes or until brown and crisp. Serve hot.
1. Dredge (completely cover all sides) any meat of fish with Char Crust® dry rub seasoning. Be generous and pat or rub to coat evenly all over.
2. For best results with low-fat meats or fish, we suggest that you drizzle or spritz a little oil or non-stick oil spray on the surface of the already-seasoned protein. This provides a protective buffer on the surface of the spices and creates a sizzling Char Crust®. If using a well-marbled cut of beef, or cooking on a George Foreman® style grill, you can skip this step.
3. Using a preheated broiler (top rack) or very hot grill, sear both sides of the protein. Then cook to desired preference. For juiciest results, do not pierce meat or press down hard on it.
1. Preheat oven to highest temperature (500 degrees or higher is best).
2. Follow Steps 1 and 2 from "Grilling and Broiling" above.
3. Place roast in roasting pan that allows some space all around the roast. Place into oven and allow to cook for 15 minutes. Then turn temperature down to your desired roasting temperature (350 degrees is a common choice). Continue cooking until desired temperature is reached.
Note: Char Crust® dry rub seasoning does not change your normal cooking times, so if you are using a favorite recipe and adding Char Crust® dry rub to it, simply follow your recipe.
1. Drizzle clean vegetables with oil, then toss well to coat.
2. Sprinkle to taste with Char Crust® dry rub seasoning, then toss again
3. Broil, bake, grill, or sauté as usual.
4. Serve to rave reviews!
Note: You can also sprinkle Char Crust® on fresh steamed veggies. After cooking, toss veggies with a little butter or oil, then sprinkle with Char Crust® dry rub to taste, and toss again.